Would You Rather? Summer Edition

(Let's just pretend that I put the schedule to post this up two days ago at this time instead of today :P)

Welcome to my first Would You Rather? game created by me! So let's get started!

1. Would you rather take a vacation in Hawaii or Australia?

I would rather take a vacation in Australia. One reason is because I could possibly catch a flight to New Zealand and another reason is because Hawaii has really, REALLY big bugs. So no thanks!

Wild kangaroos... ON A BEACH?! *faints*

2. Would you rather visit Florida or California in the summer?


Although the humidity is absolutely horrible, I would choose Florida! Because hey, who wouldn't choose Walt Disney World over Disneyland? Am I right?!


3. Would your rather swim in an ocean or a pool?

I would definitely rather swim in the ocean. It just feels a lot more natural, I guess. And a pool doesn't have waves...

4. Would you rather spend a day at the beach or at a library?

This is really hard but I would have to say the library. I really love the beach but I rarely get to go to the library.


5. Would you rather have a marathon with friends or play boardgames with friends?

MARATHON! It would probably be with my sisters instead of my friends because most of my friends aren't nerds and there's nothing really we can all marathon about. Except maybe High School Musical XD

6. Would you rather eat an ice cream cone or a popsicle (homemade or bought from a truck?)

My mouth is watering like crazy for a Bomb Pop/Rocket Pop right now! But I would choose a cone of cookie dough or rainbow sherbet instead.

Just look at all of that food dye...
7. Would you rather eat fruit salad or fruit kabobs?

Fruit salad. It's a whole lot cleaner and I only eat fruit kabobs if it's strawberries and grapes. It's so hard to eat watermelon and cantaloupe on kabobs...

8. Would you rather wear shorts/capris or skirts around the house?

Skirts! Mostly because *fun fact* I don't own any jeans/shorts/capris. At all. Seriously!

9. Would you rather wear classic black or colorful sunglasses?

Classic black. They match with everything and they're perfect for an evening drive in the car with the windows all the way down.


10. Would you rather wear flip-flops or walk barefoot on hot sand?

Ouch, I'll go with walking barefoot. My feet hurt from just thinking about it... but your feet come out really clean after the sand washes off, right?



So that's it! I hope you enjoyed! You can steal this for your blog or you can leave your answers int he comments below! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Okay, here goes!

    1. I would rather take a vacation in Hawaii. Never been to either, but I've always imagined Hawaii with glorious weather and beautiful beaches, and Australia as a dry and dull place. xD I'm sure that's not actually true, but there it is. Depending on how big these bugs are, and more importantly, if they are the biting kind, I suppose

    2. California. Definitely California. Too many crocodiles in Florida. ;) And California has epic weather. Doesn't Florida have like 200% humidity?

    3. In the ocean. It's way nicer than a pool, and a lot easier to just float if you want to.

    4. No contest here. Definitely the library. I say that despite having spent close to half my life visiting the library once a week, and rarely going to the beach The lure of books is just too much to resist. :)

    5. Boardgames with friends. Depending on the boardgame, I suppose. I really enjoy Ticket to Ride, Agricola, and other more complex strategy games personally.

    6. Ice cream cones for sure. I like popsicles, but they just can't compare to ice cream. :)

    7. Fruit salad. Fruit kabobs are annoying.

    8. Shorts for sure! Being a guy, I DEFINITELY would not wear skirts ;)

    9. Black! Black is much cooler, and you can pretend you are a secret service agent, or some such thing. :) Although to be honest I almost never use sunglasses; the light doesn't tend to bother me.

    10. Depends on how hot the sand is. If I can get away with it, barefoot. Done it many times before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. *shivers* I don't care if they're not that big. The less bugs, the better.

      2. Haha, do crocodiles just walk around everywhere in Florida?! Almost too perfect weather, in my opinion. And I think I would suffocate if I went there...

      3. Agreed :D

      4. You're so lucky! Going to the library every day is my dream!

      5. I've never heard of those before! I like playing Clue and Monopoly(when we have the time) with friends.

      6. Yeah, I prefer creamy ice cream instead of juice(or just plain sugar) popsicles.

      7. UGH, don't even get me started with having to clean up little kids who ate fruit kabobs. It amazes me how little kids get so dirty...

      8. Sorry but... XD I COULDN'T HELP LAUGHING AT THIS ONE! You wouldn't wear a kilt?!

      9. Haha, yep! I do that all the time! It's not that the light bothers me but that I like to wear them. Like you said, I can pretend to be a secret service agent :D

      10. I am literally always barefoot(mostly because I'm a hobbit and my feet are too big to wear shoes) :)

      Delete
  2. 1. Would you rather take a vacation in Hawaii or Australia?

    I actually went to Hawaii this summer, and I already wanna go again! I'll save Australia for winter (Cuz it will be summer there ;)

    2. Would you rather visit Florida or California in the summer?

    California, there's more variety in the weather and if it's very hot you can go up to the mountains.

    3. Would your rather swim in an ocean or a pool?

    I'm not the best swimmer, I'd rather train in a pool then once I "get gud" swim in the ocean (and hopefully not die...)

    4. Would you rather spend a day at the beach or at a library?

    The beach. I used to go to the library a lot, it's kind of lost it's novelty.

    5. Would you rather have a marathon with friends or play boardgames with friends?

    Boardgames. Most of the time we just fall asleep if we're just sitting in front of the TV, not engaged or anything.

    6. Would you rather eat an ice cream cone or a popsicle (homemade or bought from a truck?)

    Ice cream cone (unless it's one of those chocolate fudge popsicles yum!)

    7. Would you rather eat fruit salad or fruit kabobs?

    Fruit Salad (Yummy yummy!)

    8. Would you rather wear shorts/capris or skirts around the house?

    I usually wear both at the same time (hahah!)

    9. Would you rather wear classic black or colorful sunglasses?

    Black

    10. Would you rather wear flip-flops or walk barefoot on hot sand?

    Flip flops, cuz the ground is usually hot and hurts to walk on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts