Say What Now?!

So can anyone here tell me how the hay it's June?! Like seriously, when did that happen? Last I checked it was LOTR week and everything was cool. I have business with Time. Anyone know his schedule? *headdesking commences*


You may (but probably not) know why I am so scared/mad it is June. Well I guess it's a good time for me to let you know that I won't be here for 25 days...


I know, I know, pretty surprising right?

"But we won't be able to live without you!" You might say. Well, don't worry friends! I have received news from my mom that data is free where I am going so I'll be able to post pictures and other fun stuff. Maybe a video or two if I get permission! ;)

I don't have much time to spare since we only have a little more than a week left... we're trying not to freak out here. I haven't had time to acknowledge it all but I'm setting aside an hour where I can just cry and get back to reality. My mom said I can have my annual Hobbit/LOTR marathon if I get my stuff done! So if I'm able, I'll let you know :D

Please pray for us, my friends, especially because there are eleven people going in one van. It's going to be so crowded and hilariously fun... it'll hurt. GAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING! *maniacal laugh*
We need your prayers! Since I don't know y'all in person and certainly not your adresses, I'll post pictures of postcards for ya. Deal? Alrighty!

That's all the news I have for y'all. Talk to you soon and God bless!

(P.S. And ohmygoodness I don't know why I am addicted to this song... PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM DISCORD... GAH!)


Comments

  1. Aw fun, I love road-trips! I'll miss you Fawn!

    Dear Saint Christopher, protect Fawnabelle and her family today in all their travels along the road's way. Give your warning sign if danger is near so that they may stop while the path is clear. Be at their window and direct them through when the vision blurs from out of the blue. Carry them safely to their destined place, like you carried Christ in your close embrace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lembas! I'll miss you too! And thank you for the prayers... they are greatly appreciated :D

      Delete
  2. Hope all goes well preparing and going on your trip and you have a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I love road trips, Brings back happy memories. Hope you're having fun and creating a few!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts