Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award

Alright, I have to admit it's been almost two whole months since I was awarded this but "better late than never" as they say. My wonderful friend and fellow LOTR nerd, Lover of Lembas, gave this award to me. Thanks so much!

Okay, I've seen harder questions but these will be a little thought provoking. Nothing against you, Lover of Lembas ;)

Okay, let's start!

1. In a movie of your life, what actress would play you?
A rather interesting question... I am not fully knowledgeable of Hollywood and their stars but I will try my best. I was told by a friend that I look like Maia Mitchell??? Who the hay is that? I have never heard of that name before. This is by far the hardest question on the list... NEXT PLEASE!

2.  If you could ask any author (living or deceased) one question, who would you ask and what would your question be?
Hmm... Just kidding! I didn't have to think about this one very long. I would ask J.R.R Tolkien: "Do you think a girl could go on the adventure with the Fellowship to destroy the ring?" Seriously! I would ask that! He knows every little detail and I would like to know his honest opinion. Of course, I will eventually rewrite The Lord of the Rings but would it work out? Anyway, next question...

3. If you were a warrior, what weapon would you use and why?
A bow and arrow! Because I wouldn't feel as bad if I was stabbing a living creature to death...


4. You've discovered a new star in the galaxy. What do you name it?
I don't know... Oh! I got it! I would name it Gildin. Gildin is Sindarin for "silver spark".

5. Pick your favorite fictional universe. Where in that world would you live?
Middle-Earth!!! Bag End, Hobbiton, The Shire. That was an easy one!

6. What fictional character do you most identify with?
Hmm... This is kind of hard. I'm not quite sure about this one either. Obviously, I'm most like Fawnabelle but I wouldn't consider her an official fictional character. I think I'm most like Hermione from Harry Potter maybe. The Hermione from the books not so much the movies. I mean, it's kind of hard to decide but I think I'll leave it with that.

7. What country would you most like to visit or move to?
New Zealand! But if I couldn't I would live in Italy. I love it there! It's like my third home because my second home is church haha :P

8. What book would you most want to adapt yourself or have adapted by someone else into a movie?
Haha, that is a hilarious question... I wonder what gave you that idea? Okay, I would want to adapt The Lord of the Rings and readapt ALL of the movies. So I (Fawnabelle) can be included in them.

9. What book would you never want adapted?
The Silmarillion. It's a great story and to rewrite it would be a HUGE no-no. Okay, last question.

10. If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?
A Wookie cookie! Because I would be Chewy! Haha get it? Chewbacca the Wookie?! *crickets*


Okay... But if I couldn't be a Wookie cookie, I would be a peanut butter or chocolate chip.

Now for the nominations:
My sis, Liah at Pics and thoughts and me
Cordy at Write on, Cordy!
Treskie at Occasional Randomness
Chloe Linn at Rustling Thoughts
Beth at the Time that is Given Me
Heidi at Along the Brandywine
Ebster at ebstersdictionary
Hamlette at The Edge of the Precipice
Miss Melody Muffin at The Splendor Falls on Castle Walls

And now the questions:

  1. What is your favorite fandom?
  2. Are you obsessed with that fandom?
  3. What is your favorite book and why?
  4. What is your favorite hobby?
  5. How much time and effort do you put into your hobby?
  6. Where would you live in any fictional world and why?
  7. What is your favorite movie and why?
  8. What is one meal that you think you can eat every day forever?
  9. You just won the lottery. What would you buy first?
  10. If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?
Thanks so much, Lover of Lembas, for the award and fun questions! 

Comments

  1. Ooh, interesting answers! A chewy cookie--laughed so hard! Creative name for a star and I love the elvish ;)
    What a beautiful new blog! I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! A worker at Disneyland told me that joke because I was wearing a Chewbacca jacket that is covered in fur haha XD

      Thank you!:D

      Delete
  2. BTW you look nothing like Maia Mitchelle I looked her up that's all I wanted to say bye-bye!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is she?

      You wanna guess who told me that? Our friend Cynthia... She obviously has a poor judge of character lol XD

      Delete
  3. Awe, thanks for the tag! *adds it to the ever growing list of things to blog* I shall endeavor to complete it in a timely manner. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      Don't feel bad. I have the same list...

      Many thanks :D

      Delete
  4. I like the questions. (I think some of the questions you had to answer were hard. So good job!) I will see when I can get this tag done. Thanks for the tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, put it after the SW posts you have backed up haha. You're welcome! :D

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag, Fawnabelle! I'm working on my answers right now -- hope to have it up today or tomorrow :-)

    Wait... you love LOTR? I never would have guessed :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Great! I'll be checking my dash :D

      I never mentioned that? Huh that's weird... Yeah I'm kind of mysterious that way :P

      Delete
  6. Fawnabelle!
    I just wanted to say thanks again so much for tagging me and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to it. :P Would you mind if I left my answers here in the comments?

    What is your favorite fandom? ~ Oohh, I storygirl over lots of things. Cinderella, Zorro, period dramas in general, Certain Westerns -- good rich stories! ;)

    Are you obsessed with that fandom? ~ No....

    What is your favorite book and why? ~ The Perilous Seat by Caroline Dale Snedeker -- partly because I love the story and also because I've realized that -- out of all the books I've read -- the heroine and I are the incredibly alike! It's quite delightful. :)

    What is your favorite hobby? ~ Mmmmm. I don't consider writing a hobby, so maybe photography or playing the piano or fiddle?

    How much time and effort do you put into your hobby? ~ Unfortunately, not a lot at the moment - hoping to work on that!

    Where would you live in any fictional world and why? ~ Oooh, dear. I have no idea! Maybe Middle Earth? :)

    What is your favorite movie and why? ~ Shadow on the Mesa, which I reviewed here: http://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/2015/04/shadow-on-mesa-with-kevin-sorbo.html

    What is one meal that you think you can eat every day forever? ~ Ummmm... almost anything southwestern/Mexican? :)

    You just won the lottery. What would you buy first? ~ Mara: Daughter of the Nile in hardback with a dust jacket. ;) I reviewed it here: http://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/2016/02/book-review-mara-daughter-of-nile-by.html

    If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be? ~ Wow, interesting question! I’m not exactly sure. Possibly something with white chocolate chips and macadamias and caramel chunks? Kind of (hopefully) sensible and also romantic and slightly nutty by times? :D

    Thank you so much again for the tag, Fawnabelle and I hope you enjoyed my answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!

      I really enjoyed your answers! Thanks for participating! :)

      Delete
  7. P.S. Oh and you asked where in a fictional world! Rebuilding Ithilien under Faramir and Eowyn. It would be soooo amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts