The Hobbit 30 day Challenge: Day 2

Alright y'all. I had to do some research for this one because I couldn't really decide. So you can thank me now. Go ahead...

I know, I'm so awesome!

Okay this is day 2 of the Hobbit challenge. So let's get down to business!


I'm going to have to choose Gollum. They really improved the CGI and Andy Serkis' acting was terrific. I would imagine that it would be a little difficult to get back into character after such a big gap of time but he was great. You can see the difference in LOTR and The Hobbit.

The Hobbit
LOTR

You see? Gollum's age is different (only 60 years but it obviously shows) and you can tell. When he had the ring, I mean "the precious", in The Hobbit his looks stayed the same. But once he lost it, his age started to show a little in LOTR. I've always liked Gollum in the movies.
Who's your favorite character design?

Comments

  1. Mine would be Smaug. I think they did a great job of maintaining the classic appearance of dragons I think Prof. Tolkien would have appreciated while adding their own flair to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did! I think so too. Smaug is one of the best parts. I remember being so excited in the theaters :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts