The Hobbit 30 Challenge: Day 3

It's day three you guys! Whoop whoop!


I'd have to say Bilbo. I have trouble deciding to go or not to go. I have a Tookish side and a Baggins side. Most of the time, Baggins wins. Believe it or not, I sort of have a hard time with change. I just can't adjust very quickly like others.


I don't travel often but when I do it's most likely over seas... And my mom doesn't like me taking books and that results in me not having books at all (except a translating dictionary). At the end of the trip, I'm like I MISS MY BOOKS!


I hardly ever let my friends become the boss of me. Oh wait, NEVER! But I have respect for them all the same. I like to tell them nicely but seriously.


Very little of my friends come to me and ask me advice. Most don't but that's okay because they know I am always there for them when they need a shoulder to lean on. Or laugh on. Or cry on. Just kidding, no one's cried on me. Yet.

Sometimes they just need a warm hug and most of the spontaneous ones are... AWKWARD.


I get a little crazy and tend to overreact.

My friends be like
I'm pretty well-rounded. I say the obvious and repeat a lot of things. I think it's safe to say that Bilbo are kindred spirits...

Okay enough of me! What about you? Which character do you relate with most in The Hobbit?

Comments

  1. Haha, nice. I don't know how I would survive a vacation without books! O_O. I think I'm a Bilbo too--I am so indecisive and I prefer a comfortable night at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* what would a person be if they couldn't read? I would think myself incredibly dull XD

      BAGGINSES UNITE!

      Delete
  2. Hobbit movies? Bard the Bowman, all the way. Doing whatever it takes to provide for and protect his family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I finally read the rest of your Middle Earth meme. It was really cool! I didn't know you had another blog! :D

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, I run two blogs -- one would be too crowded when I do a read-along, or during my Tolkien party, etc.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts