My Unexpected Hiatus (with Baymax gifs)

Well, it's been a while since I've posted hasn't it? Since Christmas?! That is... really sad. I can't believe that I haven't posted anything for that long! Hopefully I can be able to post more in the future.


Other things, I'm so sad that I missed out on so much while I wasn't around! *cough* Jane Austen week *cough cough* I'm still trying to finish reading all of the posts! At least I'm here now and just in time for Beauty and the Beast week.

Fist bump that I'm not super late!!!
So you shall be expecting my tag answers when I am finished publishing this post. If the answers don't take too much time to think of...

Another alternative to headdesking
Other than apologizing, I can't find anything else to add in this post...

*Frodo takes over the keyboard*

Hello readers! I shall do a guest post very soon and I would like to know what you would like me to blog about! Please comment if you have anything in mind! Now I'm going to leave before Fawn kills me...



*Fawn almost kills Frodo by yelling at him*

Sorry guys, *raises voice* I ALREADY TOLD FRODO NOT TO DO THAT! Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my apologetic post and I hope you'll forgive me. Have a great rest of the day!



P.S. Don't have to feel bad for Frodo... he deserves to be yelled at.

Comments

  1. Dear Frodo,

    Please write about your favorite and least favorite things each member of your fellowship did/does. I would like to know them more personally if you have the time.

    Thanks,

    Nimrodel

    P.S. What is your opinion on lembas bread? I know you've eaten a lot of it--do you like the taste?

    P.P.S. Please tell Fawnabelle I am glad she is back posting and doing 25 Days of LOTR stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nimrodel,

      Thank you so much for your reply and the great idea!

      Freshly made lembas tastes pretty good (nothing like Sam's potatoes though). The taste is warm, sweet, and slightly buttery. But when in harsh conditions and not stored correctly (my traveling pack for instance), it's rather dry and tasteless. It's better than starving, that's for sure. Thanks for asking!

      P.S. Fawn is very happy to join your festivities and we're both anxious to see who wins the bracket! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts