Tolkien Week Tag

Huzzah! I've kept my promise and I am going to finish this tag. RIGHT NOW. So let's get started...

1. How long have you been a Tolkien fan?

Since I was 11 years old, I think... After all-

But we are good at multiplying! I mean, adding...
2. Has your love of Middle-earth affected your life?

Abso-tutely-lutely! I don't know where I'd be without Tolkien actually. Every time something came up in my life, I would open up one of his works and something in there would help me.


3. If you had to take the One Ring to Mordor, which character would you choose for your sole companion?


Probably Sam. He's just the most helpful, encouraging friend any hobbit could ask for.




4. Which is scarier, Shelob or the Balrog?


Shelob. Hands down. I just can't with spiders...



I used a Harry Potter gif, you guys... throw all the rotten tomatoes now.
5. Which two towers do you think Tolkien was referring to in the title The Two Towers?  (i.e. Orthanc, Barad-dûr, Cirith Ungol, Minas Morgul, or Minas Tirith)

I always thought it was Minas Morgul and Minas Tirith because it was about the bad side wanting to bring down Gondor. That's good reasoning, right?




6. Whose wardrobe would you like to have?

My own *deep evil laugh* That would be awesome if they could make me my own wardrobe. Please? PRETTY PLEASE?! Fine, I mean, Eowyn's is pretty too. 




7. What do you think an Ent Draught would taste like?

Like water. But really intensely clean water. So pure and clear. Probably taste unearthly even.




8. Where in Middle-earth would you like to live?

Well, I already live in The Shire so other than that, I think I'd like to live in Lothlorien.




9. Do you have any Tolkien-related opinions that surprise other people?

I don't really have any other "friends" that have read the books/seen the movies. But, when I run into someone that has only seen the movies, I tell them that I like the books better. It usually gives a little shock to them. 


Also, I like the Hobbit movies but I don't like that they added a love triangle-thing in there. I liked Tauriel but they just... I don't get it. I think the only reason they added that was because they wanted more sales.


10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotations from the books or movies.


I don't have time for ten but tell you what, for the next nine posts, I'll put one of my favorite quotes. For now, my favorite is from The Return of the King.




Comments

Popular Posts