Concerning My Inconsistency

Hi! Me again!


I was going to do a tag but I figured I should apologize for being so inconsistent.

I don't fully understand why I just stop blogging for a while. I mean, I want to blog regularly but it never works out the way I want it to! It could be that I don't put enough effort to try and blog regularly. But school and family and other stuff just tend to drain my energy. But a little something for ya, I saw The Last Jedi. I have a lot of feelings(which is why I'm using Inside Out gifs) about it but I figured I shouldn't say anything just yet. 


Other than that, I've been doing nothing really exciting. So yeah, I'm going to work on the next tag. There are SO many that I want to do!!! See y'all soon!


Comments

  1. Okay, for one think, your new header is ssssooo cool!!! Every header you have is awesome!!

    I know, life happens and you just can't blog for a while, or you just don't for a while. Happens to everybody!

    The Last Jedi is sssssooo good!!!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I make them myself :D

      I'm going to see it again tomorrow so I'll try to wrap up my ideas about it and hopefully put out another post...

      Thanks again for commenting! Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!

      Delete
  2. ^ I second that, your header is really nice! I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on The Last Jedi too! Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It would be interesting to write out my thoughts on it but I don't know... Same to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts