Another Ton of Lame Excuses // (but there's a cool tag!)

*appears literally out of nowhere*

Ahem, hi. I'm back sort of... Like this post's title says, I have another ton of lame excuses for you why I haven't been around lately.

First, it's my senior year of high school. (yay I'm almost done but I still have college)

Second, I still have a job. (I don't work a lot but any extra money is greatly appreciated!)

Third, I'm a Senior Editor for my homeschool community's yearbook. (yes, homeschoolers have yearbooks too!)

Fourth, I lost my zeal for blogging *audience gasps* (I know but I'm coming back don't worry)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Although four excuses doesn't exactly equal a ton but they are excuses nonetheless. But without further ado, I present Christine Smith's MCU Tag!


GUIDELINES
(‘Cause who needs “rules”?)
  • Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary).
  • Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!).
  • Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!
  • That’s it!

The Questions!

1. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?
I remember watching the original Spider-man movies (aka Tobey Maguire) with my dad when I was 6 or 7. I only watched them because my dad liked them and most of the time, I fell asleep, haha. But the first Marvel movie I paid attention to was The Avengers. It was something new and I really enjoyed it! And then I kind of fell out of it for a while, but when I saw Guardians of the Galaxy, I was drawn back into the franchise and I've never left!
2. What’s your favorite Marvel film?
My favorite Marvel film... like ever? Yikes, that's pretty difficult. There are 22 movies, you know. Captain America: Civil War was my favorite for a while because it had most of the characters in it. But it's a toss up between Avengers: Age of Ultron and the original Guardians of the Galaxy. Also Thor: Ragnarok! Wow, I can't believe I almost forgot that movie! Well those are my top three so you an decide, haha!
3. Top favorite Marvel character?
Why, Christine, why?! This is such a hard question! Of course, Bucky Barnes is one of my faves because who doesn't love that cinnamon roll <3 I also really like Korg from Thor: Ragnarok because he's hilarious but I am OBSESSED with Rocket... so I guess I'll say Rocket. 

(I just realized that they're such different characters to be my top 3, haha!)

4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?
Ooh, this is challenging and really fun. I really like Captain Marvel but I also relate to Mantis a lot. Then again, I get to choose which character I would trade places with. OH. I'd really like to be Shuri from Black Panther. She's super smart, has/builds vibranium weapons, and references pop culture! I would totally trade places with her! She's so cool!

*As a side note, if I didn't have the option to choose, I'd probably be Mantis. I'm not intimidating like the rest of the other female characters, haha*
See what I mean? XD

5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?
This. This is a good question. It's a good question because it says "quotes" which means I can put several, haha. But can we only use Spiderman's lines because honestly they're GOLD. Yes, let's do that... (My sister is going to kill me.)

  1. "Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um, I'm Spiderman then."
  2. "Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here!"
  3. "I can't go to Germany!............I've got... HoMeWoRk." (EHEH I CAN'T)
  4. "You ever heard of that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?"
  5. "We'Re ThE aVeNgErS mAn..."
6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
AHAHAHA the Revengers! I'm so glad she included them! XD
Hands down, I'd totally want to be a part of the Guardians. They're such a weird bunch but they all care for each other. (Also, Star-Lord's taste in music is great. I'd love to hang out with them just for that haha)

7. Favorite and least favorite ship?
OOF. DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO BECAUSE YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION. ALRIGHT THEN LET'S TRY TO ANSWER IT.
I've got 5 words for you:

STEVE.

AND.

PEGGY.

FOR.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE. <3



Tony and Pepper are second place though! But Steve and Peggy... *sobs* it's beautiful. It's relationship goals for me, honestly. It's so sweet. I just can't.
WhY dO i ToRtUrE MySeLf LiKe ThIs?!
8. Favorite and least favorite villain?
Is this seriously a question? Obviously Loki is the best villain! 

But I liked Ultron too. I thought his plans were pretty evil compared to Loki's world-domination and mischievousness.
My least favorite is Thanos(again, OBVIOUS) because he's a bum for breaking all our hearts and wiping out half of the population and that resulted in hurting our babies who are left to defeat him. Which we'll find out soon enough. I'M REALLY NOT READY BUT I WANT TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WILL BE SOBBING IN THE THEATER BUT IT'S FINE I ALREADY KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN I REALLY NEED TO PREPARE MYSELF BECAUSE I'M NOT.

(thank you... next)
9. Unpopular MCU opinion?
Well, I liked Avengers: Age of Ultron and I know that's an unpopular opinion. I think some people might have been a little lost during that movie but I really liked it. 

I don't know any other unpopular opinions but I'm sure I am in the normal fan side of things. Like i don't think I have too many unpopular opinions about MCU. Anyway, onto the last question.
10. What’s your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?
Awwww <3 my heart. 

I really liked the cameo in Avengers: Infinity War where he's driving the school bus


"Haven't you ever seen a spaceship before?" XD

But the cameo where he tells Spiderman off out of his apartment window is DEFINITELY my favorite.

PURE GOLD
________________________________________________________________________

It's about time someone created a MCU tag! But I'm glad I did this before watching Avengers: Endgame. It gives me some hope that we might create more memories.

Some happy news! Tolkien is coming out May 10th! It looks pretty good so far. I'm very intrigued. I just hope it doesn't mess anything up... anyway, it'll be interesting for sure! At least the costumes will be great, haha. But it's probably going to be super emotional...

ALSO, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE RISE OF SKYWALKER TRAILER LIKE WOW I HAD CHILLS WHEN I WATCHED IT. Anyone else reaaaaaally hoping we get an amazing movie out of it? Or have you given up on it already?

Alright, friends, I must go and do whatever I have to do so have a great day! I will try my hardest to be back and give you something new to read!

Comments

  1. I actually was looking at your blog today and saw the new header so I knew you were going to do a post. ;) Which is awesome, by the way.

    I am a little behind on these movies, but I really like Spiderman!

    (STAR WARS!!!!! It looks like it is going to be epicly awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you know me so well ;) thanks!

      Behind? You gotta catch up, MC! Yeah, he's great!

      (I knowwwww. I hope it's good! *crosses fingers*)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Your new blog theme is A-MAZING, girl! As well as your answers for this tag :) Your answer to #5 was the best.

    YES! I saw that trailer and I'm beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine! Haha, someone should make clothes just using Spiderman's quotes! I would buy everything XD

      Me too!!! Thank you for coming by!

      Delete
  3. Your use of GIFs is SOOO ON POINT.

    All of Stan Lee's cameos are so funny...how does one choose (actually a lot of these questions sounded really difficult to answer)??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I try :D

      I know! His cameos are so different and creative!(I actually don't know how I was able to answer these questions with such certainty XD but yes, they were difficult to answer! I thought about my answers a lot before I posted this tag)

      Thanks for reading! P.S. sorry for the late reply!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts