I’m Going on an Adventure! // (and a tag because this needs to be done)

Hello lovely readers!

I don't know if I've used this gif but it's cute so here you go!

This shouldn’t be a very long post(but then again, when do I ever post something short?)

Anyway, I shall be going on an adventure to Europe soon! As in, this Friday... May 31st. 

I should really use more kawaii style gifs! They so cuuuute
It hasn’t really hit me yet but I will be very happy once the long flight is over! Frodo will be coming with me and my family as we spend the entire month of June across the Atlantic Ocean. The other hobbit boys wanted to come along too but that would’ve been chaos we don’t have enough room for all of them in our car and I don't know how we would bring them here. So let us begin with why I shall be doing the "Get to Know Me" tag.

I am finally going to be an adult here on this planet and I told myself I would share my "real identity" with you all when this happened. So, here I am. But before we do the tag, I must explain a few things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of my friends (who know my real name) have always asked why I use my hobbit name "Fawnabelle" online or as my Google account. For one thing, I don't need the government tracking me under my real identity XD And for another, my name doesn't matter. It's who I am. The name "Fawnabelle" doesn't belong to a character or an OC. It's me! "Fawnabelle" is my name! So just because you will know my name that was given to me at birth doesn't mean you can call me by it... in fact, I refuse to speak to anyone on the blogging community unless they call me "Fawnabelle" :P

Also another thing. If you haven't been reading my other blog about me being a part of The Hobbit, you should know that I am able to bi-locate. That means that I can be in two places at once. I have learned to use this to my benefit and I'm able to be in Middle-Earth and, well Earth, at the same time. This explains why I know Bilbo and the rest of the characters in the books. I also recently learned how to bring someone with me to Earth from Middle-Earth (aka Frodo). He was very surprised to see that he grew quite significantly when he came here. And I don't exactly know how to take him back so he's going to come with us... but he is very happy about the situation! I've told the hobbits all the stories about my travels here and they've loved looking at pictures I would bring to them. Anyway, let's continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all of that explained, let us begin the tag!


Rules:

1. Link back to the person who created the tag (Savannah *link is written in the graphic above*)
2. Thank the person who tagged you (*whispers* no one did but I stole it from Ceci)
3. Share the tag graphic (optional) (but I did it anyway)
4. Tag 11 bloggers(but I don't think I know that many 0_0)
_______________________________________________________________



Vital Stats and Appearance

Name: Rebecca Simone (will not give my last name because reasons... I don't want everyone to know everything XD

Nicknames: Becca, Bucky, SIMOOOONE (but only if I do something annoying to one of my sisters) and ABSOLUTELY, NEVER-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS... Becky. I hate Becky.

THIS IS WHY! MY SISTER USED TO SAY OOO-ROO TO ME
Birthday: Juneteenth in the Shire calendar... That's pretty self explanatory haha

Hair color and length: Um... dark brown. And I'm too lazy to measure it right now but it's to the middle of my back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eye color: Plain old brown... SHA-LA-LA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA LA-LA-DEE-DA

Braces/piercing: Never had braces and I hope I won't ever need them. I used to have my ears pierced when I was younger but they closed and I don't care because I never liked earrings in the first place... *inhales* wow that was a run-on sentence if I ever did see one!

Righty or lefty: Righty! Although I have one sister who is a lefty... it causes so many problems XD

Ethnicity: Hispanic... or Mexican, rather. One of my ancestors was a conquistador from Spain though so that's pretty cool.



Firsts:

First novel written: HA! sorry... um what novel XD

First novel completed: Um... WhAt NoVeL?!

Award for writing: I might've gotten like best report in class but no awards.

First Publication: Hahaha... I mean. What novel would I publish(?)

Conference: That I went to? Actually I don't think I've ever been to one know that I think about it...

Query/Pitch: ...I should've just skipped this entire section (or completely changed it haha)



Favorite:

Novel (that you wrote): UmI never finished a novel so... none(?)

Genre: Fantasy, of course! Although steampunk retellings are cool *cough* Everland series *cough*

Author: J.R.R. Tolkien is by far my favorite author! His world-building and time he put into the books is incredible and I don't think there will ever be an author above him for me <3

Writing Music: Um I really like LOTR soundtracks but I get distracted while listening to it so sometimes I listen to chill lofi/hip-hop beats. There's live feeds that have new music so I listen to that when I need to relax my brain.

Time to Write: During the day because I don't stay up late.

Writing Snack/Drink: Anything and everything.

Movie: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring hands-down... thank u, next haha

Writing Memory: I remember when I used to write short stories when I was younger and I would put so much detail into describing the characters that I wouldn't even get to the plot before I had to go do something else XD

Childhood Book: I feel like I've said this before in a different post but I feel like A Bad Case of Stripes was one of my faves as a bedtime story. *Honorable mention Ain't Gonna Paint No More!*



















Currently:

Reading: Umm... the last book I was trying to read was Flora of Middle-Earth: Plants of J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium by Graham and Walter Judd. I got it back in October when I was in Oxford for the Tolkien exhibition at the Bodleian Library.

He is a big boy
Writing: Still trying to work on finishing my other blog which is my version of The Hobbit where I'm in it. I need to finish that soon...
Listening to: Recently made a playlist for all my fave Coldplay songs so... Coldplay I guess


Watching: Nothing at the moment but we've been watching a lot on YouTube about vlogging tips and travel hacks because we're leaving on Friday!


Learning: Erm... just website development, travel stuff, budgeting money, researching. Boring stuff.





Future:

Want to be published: Sure if my writing is good enough!

Wildest Goal: To be a small website making business or be a travel blogger/social media person that gets paid to take cool vacations :D

_______________________________________________________________

I was debating on not doing a face reveal but I feel like since I'm already here I should get it over with so... I'm going to put a picture of myself below. (GOSH I AM SCARED)































































































































okay almost there







































































































I know you can like BARELY see me because that's kind of the point :P

But yep! That's me... in all my hobbit-y glory :D 

But if you want to see more pics of me(which you probably won't) I have Instagram now (just look for Fawnabelle Baggins) so you can stalk me or if you have an account, I'd love to see someone from Blogger on there! I'm going to be posting stuff while we're on our trip and yeah... Frodo won't be in the pictures though :( but I shall be very outside of my comfort zone so if you like watching fail compilations on YouTube, I'm your girl XD
WOW THIS IS LITERALLY GOING TO BE ME
Sorry for taking so much of your time and for the long post! I hope you enjoyed reading and if you didn't like it, comment and let me know so I don't do this stuff anymore haha XD  

I'll see you when I get back! Pray for us! I'm gonna miss you guys!

Comments

  1. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! How did I never comment on this???? I thought I did!!! I'm so sorry that it turns out that I didn't!!!

    I hope that you are having an absolutely amazing time on your trip!! It sounds awesome. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to know your real name! And see your face. <3 You are awesome.

    When you get back I have stuff for you to do *maniacal laughter*. Just joking, I just tagged you. Only play if you want to!
    https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2019/06/i-saw-it-in-movies-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! MC! Haha, don't worry about it! I had a great time and I can't wait to blog ALL about it! Teehee, thanks XD

      *rubs maniacal hands together* of course I'll take your tag!!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts