I'm Back (and hopefully here to stay) // Saw It In The Movies Tag

Hello everyone! I'm back from Europe!
(I've actually been back since the 1st of July but it's been crazy and yeah just excuses you know...)

So ever since I've been back I've been preparing for my first semester in college, trying to get a job, and seeing old friends. But now, I'm ready to get back to blogging and hopefully maintain a steady schedule for it. Because honestly, I love blogging on here! It's one of the best things I do and it's kept me going all these years. And with having to make a schedule for classes, hopefully I'll be able to add blogging in there! Anyway, onto the tag!



The rules:
Pick at least 3 things that you have done from a movie.
It can be any movie, anything you did. Tell how the event worked out.
Link back to the creator and the person who tagged you(MovieCritic).
Have fun(alright fine, if you insist).
Tag 4 people(that's going to be the hardest part).
Use the graphic.

How fun! Now I've tried to do a lot of things so I'm going to throw my own little spin on it! I'm in the mood for Disney Princesses so I'll find something from each princess that I've tried to mimic... We'll see how this goes XD

1. Swim like Ariel


I've tried SEVERAL times to swim with my legs joined together. It, sadly, doesn't work. Your legs sink and pull your whole body down when swimming underwater. But I still try whenever I swim anyway :D (But when having your hair down and free in the water, it helps!)

2. Have my hair flow in the wind like Pocahontas


In the car, when you're facing the right direction, it almost works! But my hair is too thick and heavy to make it look like that haha it's SO majestic!!

3. Shoot a bullseye like Merida


When we had a bow and set of arrows, I made a target out of cardboard and drew circles on it. It didn't end well... (*whispers* I almost killed our chicken)

4. Sing and stuff chocolate in my mouth like Anna


Yes, you know that scene XD my sister and I sing For the First Time in Forever a lot and the first few times I had chocolate handy to try and do it like Anna. I could never chew and swallow fast enough to keep in rhythm with the song, haha!

5. Dramatically throwing myself on my bed like Belle


MovieCritic had said blowing dandelions so I couldn't steal that option. But Belle throws herself on that bed so gracefully and dramatic, I had to try it too. It kind of works. You have to far enough from your bed to get a nice, smooth momentum AND the trick is to put your knee on the bed first instead of your upper body!

6. Drip honey like Tiana


This seemed much easier than mincing vegetables like Tiana! I used to put honey on crescent rolls and powdered sugar MANY years ago. I figured out that it had to be warmed slightly in order for it to be runny enough to accomplish this.

7. Wrap my hair around my hand like Rapunzel


Not to heal my hand or anything. Just to see if it was long enough... and it wasn't *sads* but it was fun trying!

8. Make and blow big bubbles like Cinderella


MovieCritic said "HOLD" bubbles like Cinderella so I'm saying make and blow big bubbles XD

And I've been successful with ALL THREE! Your hands have to be soapy but a wet soapy. If you have too much soap, the bubbles are too heavy. If it's too watery, they pop quickly from the light. Both hands have to be soapy enough; top and bottom, alllll around. We're looking for COMPLETE coverage here, people. So you squish one hand together, like making a fist, and slowly make an O with your right hand. Then you put your left hand a little underneath leaving room for the bubble to grow. After that, you softly blow in the hole of the right hand and a bubble should grow and press against your left hand. To make a bigger bubble, pull your left hand away slowly while still blowing the bubble up. To close the bubble, simply close your right hand and slowly pull away. Then you can divide your bubble in half, blow it in the air, or just hold it. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 

9. Grab one rice grain with chopsticks like Mulan


I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH THIS ONE AS WELL. Whenever I go out to eat sushi, little grains of rice are always left on the plate. And I can grab one. grain. at. a. time. *applause*

10. Have my cloak blow in the wind like Elsa


It kinda worked! I had a long, flowy cardigan and as I walked away I threw it behind me and it sort of flowed like that! And I have video too XD

11. Dance with a jacket or coat like Aurora


You ever try on clothes and randomly pick a jacket and dance with it around your room? No? Just me? Alright then...

12. Faint like Snow White


I bet you thought I was going to say sing high notes, didn't you? Well, I don't want to break any windows but the way she faints kind of looks like it hurts! Either way, I tried it when I was younger and put my knees down before falling. I think I did a pretty good job haha!

13. Fake My Identity I mean-uh have my pet attack a suitor 
no wait actually-- what does Jasmine... do?


I've... never tried to be like Jasmine. There's literally nothing I'd want to do that she does. What does she even do? Like honestly? Can someone tell me? Besides be snappy?


Or have an attitude? Or snarky? Or overly sensitive?


Or sEdUcTiVe?! 


It's just kind of messed up and don't get me wrong. I like the movie Aladdin! The music is great, the story is... meh. I mean, he uses the Genie to keep up his lie to the princess and I just- I haven't read like the original tale of Aladdin so I'm probably biased. But it's not the best movie. 

(Unexpected rant over lol)

14. High-Five the Ocean like Moana


The ocean never comes to me. But I always go to the ocean and high-five it anyway XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And those are all the princesses! I hope you enjoyed reading the post and if you'd like to steal this tag (or my version of it), feel free to! And if you could post a link in the comments of your finished post, I'd love to read it! I hope to post again very soon and I've missed you all! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. I love how you did it with all of the Disney princesses!! That is awesome.
    Merida - Oh dear!! Having done archery I understand (I might have made a hole in a house *hides*)
    Belle - Yeah, it seems that all the princesses know how the throw themselves on something. XD
    Cinderella - You figured out how to blow the bubbles??? Wow, I am impressed. :)
    Jasmine - I was dying of laughter! That is so true, what does she even do? Have you seen the live-action version? It is so good, and Jasmine actually has a character!!
    I'm glad that you enjoyed the tag, and that you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was in really in a Disney mood :D
      *jaw drops* ... I applaud you on that damage XD
      Yeah pretty much! They all have something in common I guess!
      Haha, I can make a video tutorial if you like ;)
      Honestly yeah she's kinda pointless besides a love interest in the animation. And no, I haven't seen the live action but I've bene told it's one of the best so far! So I have to check it out.
      And so am I! School starts in one week so hopefully I'll be putting up a new post soon :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh, fun post!! All the Disney Princesses made it fun and relatable. Also fainting in a cool way is definitely a skill to master.
    I Just Happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply but thank you! Haha, fainting in a cool way is one of life's greatest mysteries XD

      Thanks for reading, Evan!

      Delete
  3. For instance like we have seen in the hotels, they not only greet their customers but also serve them at their best so that next time they can only visit in the same hotel.Back office jobs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts