BBC: Sherlock Tag (dug up from the depths of MC's blog)

Hello dear readers!

He didn't have to come at me like that :((

It's good to see you again! Today I have come to report that I have stolen a tag from MC *gasps from readers* No need to be alarmed. We Bagginses steal things all the time so it's nothing to be worried about. Anyway, today's tag is about BBC's Sherlock. If you don't know me, I love this show. Like a lot. Maybe even obsessively so. But anyway, great show. Highly recommend. Take caution with Irene Adler. I might go into a rant so before that happens, let's start! 


Spend a day with Sherlock or John?

Most of the time, I'm totally team John because he's just so darn relatable for me. Buuuuut, I'm just too fascinated and curious that I would want to spend a day with Sherlock. 

Watch the first episode or the last?

asfklansfoianfiauf whyyyyyyyy??? Okay cuz the first episode is so classicccccc. You know?? Like. John is so amazed with Sherlock. Sherlock asks John to come along instead of just assuming John is coming. They're also such adorable beans in the first episode. I could watch the first episode like forever and I don't think I would get tired of it! But like the last episode? WOW. 10/10. REALLY AWESOME. I hate that it's the ending but STILL........ *thinking hard* final decision, first episode.

Have Sherlock's mind or John's compassion?

Sherlock's mind 100%. John and I are so alike and I would do anything to have Sherlock's brilliant mind. It's amazing!! 

Work with Molly or Lestrade? 

Um, work with Lestrade because I could NOT. Never EVER... Work in a moratorium. Sorry Molly. You're on your own. Besides Lestrade is funny sometimes so yeah XD

Face off against Moriarty or Magnussen?

Moriarty, for suuuuuure. He's one of my faves. Amusing. Clever. Cold as ice. Doesn't care about humanity or people in general. 

We stan a petty, cold-hearted, low-key psychotic king villain.


Be best friends with Molly or Mary?

Molly any day! This is like the easiest tag I've ever done haha. I personally didn't like Mary very much in this series. I mean, she's Mary and I love her. But Molly. Dear, dear Molly. Not only did I relate with her SO hard. But who wouldn't want a cinnamon roll for a best friend?

Prevent the events of The Recheinbach Fall or The Six Thatchers?

Probably Six Thatchers because like.. you can't undo Recheinbach. That's just part of the story! UNLESS. Okay, the only thing I would've changed about Recheinbach is that Moriarty wouldn't have died. But that's not preventing Recheinbach. Honestly I wouldn't want to prevent either haha. But yes, I suppose I'll go with Six Thatchers.

Deal with a grumpy Sherlock or a grumpy Mycroft?

Grumpy Sherlock, all the way. Although, Mycroft is almost always grumpy, isn't he? Anyway, Sherlock is simply very amusing and I wouldn't mind being in his presence, grumpy or not.

Ride in Mrs. Hudson's car or Mycroft's helicopter?

Hahaha, Mrs. Hudson's carrrrrrr XD that's seriously a no-brainer haha!

Babysit Rosie or help plan the Watson wedding?

As much as I love Rosie and kids in general, I'd like to plan the wedding! I just love weddings so much!!

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And speaking of weddings, I just got betrothed this past Saturday! We went to the park and he faked proposed with a Ring Pop first haha. But then he actually proposed! I was surprised and so, so happy. After the park, he dropped me off at home so I could get ready for our betrothal ceremony. It was so nice and such an amazing experience! Please keep my fiancé and I in your prayers as we prepare for this very important step in our lives! 

I hope to be coming back to the blogosphere more often because I really miss writing! And some more news, I have an etsy for my embroidery business! The link is here

Anything new with you guys? Don't you love this tag?? Feel free to steal from me! Have a great day everyone :)

Comments

  1. Accccccck! I'm so glad that you did this tag!!! :D :D :D Your gifs are all perfection. XD I'm so used to people who don't like the last episode that I'm so shocked to find someone who enjoys it!! It's my favorite.

    SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS!! Eeeeeeppp!!!! Congratulations! That is so cute and lovely and wonderful! I will keep you and your fiancé in my prayers for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw this! Haha, it was tons of fun! I loveeee the last episode. How can someone not like it??

      AHHHHH *cries* thank you again and again! We appreciate your prayers so much! I hope I won't be disappearing again anytime soon so I can keep you updated haha

      Thanks for commenting, MC, my dear! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts