Would You Rather: Fictional Grab-bag Edition

Hello everyone! We made it to February! Yayyyy.. Frodo still hasn't finished his post yet so hopefully he will get that to you soon. In the meantime, I've been going back and reading everyone's old posts to catch up! Then I found this lovely gem of a tag from Cordy at Any Merry Little Thought. It sounded fun and interesting so here I am! Also, I have my sister here with me, sharing her answers as well. Let the tag begin!


Would You Rather: Fictional Grab-bag Edition

Would you rather, be a tenant of Mr. Darcy or Mr. Knightley?

UM MR. KNIGHTLEY. DUH. Sorry but there's no competition here for me (disclaimer: I've only seen the '96 Emma with Gwyneth Paltrow and the newest version. Haven't read the book yet... please don't judge me)

I agree. Mr Knightley is a cutie and I wuv him <3

Would you rather spend a day in the 100 Acre Wood or Neverland?

ASFK;LJUFBPAIUSDBGIU NOOOOOO. Why these two? Ugh, I love both of them so much!! *cries* 

Spend a day with Pooh and friends? 


Or spend a day with the legendary Peter Pan, flying around and chasing pirates?


........My heart is telling me 100 Acre Wood.

Neverland... you psycho. I can't believe- I hate you. With a passion.

Would you rather attend a tea party with the Mad Hatter and company or meet the Wizard of Oz?

Although I've loved Oz since I was tiny, I'm gonna have to say tea party with the Mad Hatter! Two things here. 1. who doesn't love tea parties? and 2. umm lots of nonsense and the ability to be chaotic? Yes please.

I don't really have a preference for either but I'll just say meet the Wizard because at least I can smack him for lying. Also I would get a headache from the Mad Hatter.

Would you rather spend a summer at Netherfield with Jane and Mr. Bingley, or at Hamley Hall with Squire Hamley?

Squire Hamley? *looks up who this is* Okay I don't recall this book at all so... Netherfield obviously.

I don't know who that is but I choose the Bingley's.

Would you rather be "rescued" by Gilbert Blythe or Colonel Brandon?

UMMMM GILBERT 100%. Sorry not sorry. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I haven't read Sense and Sensibility all the way through! 


Colonel Brandon is the one that loves Marianne, right? *checks book* yeah okay. I would still choose Gilbert Blythe, obviously. There wasn't even a competition honestly cuz  Gilbert is my husband. But Colonel Brandon is cool..

Would you rather marry Laurie or John Brooke?

I haven't read Little Women- *gasps from the readers* all the way through! But from what little bit that I've read, I choose John. Like Laurie is great and all, but I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't know Laurie's character that well? It's not that I dislike him or anything, I just would rather marry John Brooke

I would choose Laurie because he's perfect. No further explanation needed. 

Would you rather have to participate in a skirmish as a member of Robin Hood's Merry Men, or as a member of the Musketeers?

Umm, Robin Hood's Merry Men I suppose. I haven't read either book but I've always liked Robin Hood.

Never read about the Musketeers so I'll say Robin Hood. 

Would you rather have a jolly holiday in a chalk painting or enjoy a tea party on the ceiling with Uncle Albert?

Ooh, chalk painting Jolly holiday please! I've always loved that scene in the movie. It's one of my faves <3 and I would adore any dress I get in that scene as well haha


Jolly holiday! The penguins are so cute!!!!! I miss Disneyland :(

Would you rather have to chaperone, through their entire courting experience, Lydia Bennet or Anne De Bourgh?

Umm Lydia all the way! I would be so stressed the whole time but not bored, that's for sure. Sorry Anne...

Mmm, Lydia. That would be sO much more entertaining.

Would you rather marry Mr. Wickham or Mr. Elton?

Oh gosh. Mr. Elton I guess. Mr. Wickham is just... ew. And messed up. Well I might be biased cuz I've never read Pride and Prejudice. I've only seen the '05 movie (I desperately need to watch the '95 mini series). Wow, I need to read all these classics like now. Seriously.

Mr. Wickham because Mr. Elton annoys me.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life in Middle Earth (starting from the time of the journey of the ring), or Narnia (starting from the time of the Pevensie's first visit)?

Middle-earth all the wayyyyyyyy. No real competition there haha. This was one of the easier questions for sure haha!



Middle-earth! So I can see Legolas :D

  • ✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

Thanks to my sister for joining in on this one! It was super fun!!

So, what have we learned today? Well, I need to read more classics so I know what the heck I'm talking about. Also, I need to watch more adaptions! So I will be working on that instead of reading other stuff. 

Speaking of which!!!!!! I've been reading a lot of YA recently and like....... I hate to admit that I'm addicted and I actually enjoy them. It's just that I wanted to read something that will be quick and snappy and light-hearted that I was like "eh, let's try this". And oh my goodness. I started like 3 series. I'll probably be reviewing some of them in the future but not sure which ones or when. And guys, I don't like YA. I think it's dumb and cliche and just... I don't know. I just never gave it a try. 

But anyway, I don't want to give anything away so I'll leave it at that. Alsoooooo, how do you guys like my new blog look? I got a MacBook and it took forever finding a good app to make a collage for the header but I think it turned out nice! 

Anywhos, I'll let you guys go! Sorry for posting like wayyyyy randomly and stuff but I'm trying my best to get on here more. Have a great day everyone!


Comments

  1. FAWNABELLE! Seeing posts from you on my dashboard always make me smile!!

    Fun answers! And nice to see ones from your sister, too. I might agree with her on the Neverland question... ;)

    If there is one fictional character ever who I would want to marry, it would be John Brooke! <33333 He's been one of my favorites since who knows when. He's absolutely darling in the book, so I encourage you to finish it for that!

    *gasp* Pride and Prejudice (1995) is one of my favorite things!! It's just delightful and you must see it!! Then talk to me about it!!

    I...may be guilty of doing the same thing with YA books... Because of that I would most definitely like to read your reviews!

    Happy 2021!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MC!! I have no idea why I didn't respond to this comment earlier but anyway yOU are the sweetest everrrr *cries* I go to read your posts all the time haha.

      OOF yes I felt like I would get a lot of hate for it haha. She saw my answer and was so shocked!

      Seeeeeeeee okay I'm not the only one. You have good taste my friend ;)

      asfkdsufgoiwenfoweihfaeog I've been trying to find it and I haven't been able to!! Maybe I will just buy it or something because this is getting ridiculous.

      Ooooooo.. which ones did you read?? I must knowwwww :)))

      YES HAPPY 2021 ALTHOUGH I'M SUPER LATE FOR THIS XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts