Tolkien's World: A Fantasy Coloring Book


OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!!!

I REALLY LOVE SAM'S CLUB RIGHT NOW! AND YOU KNOW WHY?! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS!

For reals, I found a legit coloring book of Middle-earth stuff *squeals*! I know right? It's the greatest thing since like... COOKIES! And cookies are pretty great! I decided to show you some of my favorites of the coloring book. I know I'm so awesome! *squeals again*

There's stuff from The Silmarillion, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings!

COULD THERE BE ANYTHING MORE AWESOME THAN THAT?!

The Teleri
City of Tirion
*faints* I love this book so much I don't even want to color in it...

The Stars Shone Above Middle-earth
The Thousand Caves of Menegroth
Luthien

So yeah, let me know if you want to see different pictures. These coloring pages are from The Silmarillion only so if you want to see Hobbit/LOTR pages then please leave a request in the comments. Enjoy your Saturday!

Comments

  1. :0 Must. Find. This. Book.
    Ooh, do they have pictures from Gondolin? I might faint if they do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU DO!
      I'm not sure... But I will definitely let you know if there is! Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will lol XD

      Delete
  2. I wanna get two. One to color, one to keep pristine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna get two. One to color, one to keep pristine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts