So What's Up With Me?

Here we are! Again! And it's already the end of summer... yay.

*slow clap*
I'm not ready for school yet, you guys... 

Haven't some people already started?

Excuse me, sir, what exactly do you think you're doing here?

Um... blogging? *sarcasm kicks in* Oh wait, was I supposed to receive an invitation...?



You have not fulfilled the wishes of your readers. Be gone, Frodo Baggins of the Shire. You are banished from this corner of the internet.

Says the one who hasn't blogged a SINGLE thing in, what, almost THREE months?!

But this is my blog, not yours. I can do as I please...

*exaggerated gasp* Fawnabelle Baggins, I'm ashamed of you! Haven't you been taught your WHOLE life to share?

Are you really using that card with me, Frodo? Do you really want to do that?

What are you going to do about it?

If I remember correctly, I was the one who won our last wrestling contest...

*flashes back*
*ahem* My stomach was hurting that day...

Your wittle tummy-wummy doesn't effect your wittle muscles, now does it?



*turns red with anger* OH YEAH?! Well, I'm pretty sure you would lose if your stomach was hurting!

Puh-lease! I'm a girl. I can pull a card like that...

I COULD BEAT YOU RIGHT NOW, IF I WANTED TO!

ALRIGHT FINE! LET'S GO!

*Bilbo shouts* Behave please!

BILBO, Fawn's being mean to me in public!

Well, Frodo was the one who came on my blog without asking! And now, he wants a rematch of last time...

*Bilbo shouts again* Fine, go at it. But don't come crying if she beats you Frodo...

*busts up laughing on the floor*

He said if! If you beat me, which *scoff* you won't get away so easy this time.

Whatever you say, Frodo *laughs and then sighs* whatever you say...
_________________________________________________________________________________

Be prepared for a Last Week of Summer celebration here! Next week, August 20-26! It'll be about all things summer! Grab a button and join the fun!





Comments

  1. Sounds like fun. I'll be joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'm off to read your post right now actually! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts