When I Think of Summer, I Think Of...

...going so deep in the ocean that the waves crash on me and throw me back to shore


...fresh fruit smoothies on my back porch


...ice cream dripping from a cone and my hands


...laughing with friends so much that my stomach still hurts when I'm in bed


...playing Mancala in air conditioned libraries


...the Zipper(!) and working in a very humid goldfish booth


...spraying water across the lawn to make a rainbow


...12 hours a day, 5 days a week, at a pro-life camp


...spending the entire day outside, just breathing

...drinking countless glasses of lemonade and/or iced tea


...the smell of lemon trees


...the sun so bright you have to squint with sunglasses on

...counting the flowers at an amusement park


...watching Moana everyday for three weeks straight because of my little brothers

...trying to only quote Moana when talking to your sister because you're bored out of your mind


...friends visiting from out-of-state


...skyping my cousin in Georgia to talk about videogames

...eating a lot of delicious food


...going to homeschooling teen events and eating only desserts


...counting the days to go back to Disneyland



...being scared to death when I come home late and there's a possum in the front yard


Comments

  1. I relate to everything you said about food. :D The zipper, however... you must be crazy. :P The few times I've been to an amusement park I avoided that ride like the plague. It looks much too horrifying, and I'm sure it feels worse than it looks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY. A fellow food junkie!

      Haha, yeah I tend to go a little overboard sometimes. Last year, I had a record of 17 times on the Zipper. This year, I got to 20! I'm so proud of myself :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts