Homeschooler Day at Six Flags aka BEST DAY EVER(explained with Zootopia gifs)

GUYS. This Monday was Homeschooler Day at Six Flags. AND I WENT.

WHOOP WHOOP!
I've never been to Six Flags before and I LOVE rollercoasters, so it was a dream come true for me. I wish you could have seen my face that day. I was the happiest hobbit on Earth. Just in case you didn't guess, I went on ALL of the rides. I'm very proud of myself. I mean, of course I want to get on everything but when you're in line for something like this...

This picture is of the ride Superman: Escape from Krypton
That's when you start to second guess your confidence. Anyway, I'm giving you spoilers to my fantastically amazing, unrepeatable day. 

Image result for judy hopps amazed gif
I walked in and I said, "THIS IS WHERE I BELONG."
                 
So after we parked, got into Six Flags, and met up with my friends, we went on our first ride. 


A few facts about Goliath:
  • It has a 255 foot drop, which is the 7th tallest drop in the world!
  • Its highest speed is 85 mph
  • It's 235 feet tall
So this drop is the length of the rollercoaster AND THEN you go into this underground cave. That's why it's 255 feet. I didn't know this when I rode it, you guys. I was really surprised.

A video for you...

And in line, we had the perfect view of Superman which scared my friend, Aiden, the entire time. Every time the ride would start and finish, he would keep on saying that he would NEVER go on. After the first seven times, I gave him a pack of Oreo's so he could say that he would go on and stop talking. But he didn't want any and we didn't hear anything else from him about the Superman ride.

After Goliath, we went on this ride, which is now my favorite...


This is Twisted Colossus! The line was fairly short for such a long track. It's built to have two tracks into one. The cool thing is that you go on both tracks during the ride. You go on the blue track first and then the green. It makes more sense to watch the video.


This ride used to be Colossus but was transformed into Twisted Colossus in the Summer of 2015. I rode with my dad on a separate car than my friends. So when we raced, I was able to say hi to all of them!
Me rambling and taking up too much room on this post
So I'm just going to list the rest of the rides we went on for you. Chronologically, of course.

After Twisted Colossus, we went on Scream, Riddler's Revenge, Superman, Tatsu, X2, the "Classic" Revolution(it was supposed to be virtual reality but they were getting it ready for Christmas...) and then Twisted Colossus again!

We are SO accomplished.
So that was my first time at Six Flags! I'll always cherish this day with my friends. This memory will shine bright in my long-term memory.

Thanks for reading my day at Six Flags with a bunch of crazy people. I hope you enjoyed! Bye!


Comments

Popular Posts