WORLD SERIES... ARE YOU READY FOR IT?!

I'm totally just coming on here spontaneously to say that we're going to win the World Series.


My mom has been so excited all day today and it's FINALLY going to begin! She said we have a "dream team" again so we're totally going to win this. We're going to make history.

We're even getting Wienerschnitzel for dinner, on account of the game of course. And my mom (almost) hates eating there because it's "not healthy".

You say science, I say healthy... tomato tom-ah-to
We've sung the National Anthem and we're waiting for Dad to come back with food. I'm so ready to eat some corn dogs and chili cheese dogs! Let's go, Dodgers!


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Top Three Favorite Baseball Movies:

1. A League of Their Own. 

This movie is gold to any baseball-loving gal! Full of sisterly love and funny moments. We only own it on VHS so it's on our Christmas list this year! Liah and I love watching this movie every once in a while. It's a must watch on my list.

We quote this movie too much XD
2. The Sandlot. That one movie your parents finally show you because it's one of those "you're getting older now" movies.


Yes, yes, this quote is famous but it works wonders in everyday life
3. Angels in the Outfield. A Disney classic!


I think I've only seen it once or twice but it's a good movie that more people should watch.




Sadly, I don't know anyone who owns this movie. That's probably the reason why I've seen it so few times. And I don't have cable...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I better scoot before my family gets upset that I'm blogging instead of watching the game. I can't believe that we made a home run on our first bat! *horrible victory dancing*



Who are you rooting for this World Series? Do you even watch baseball? Are there more baseball movies(or movies with memorable baseball scenes) that I missed?

Comments

Popular Posts