Four Hobbits Photo Shoot at Knott's Berry Farm

Hello dear friends and readers!

Everyone get out of your seat and dance like baby Groot... GO ON! DO IT!
Today I'm just sharing a couple of pictures some friends and I took of my hobbit Pops. I finally got Merry so we had to celebrate and take some pictures!


Here we see that Frodo likes looking at things from above. I love how the sun is shining on his hair!


And Sam's photo wouldn't be complete without some flowers!


Merry is enjoying a mug of root beer in the shade... he's very photogenic! 


And it took us FOREVER to get a good shot of Pippin. My camera wouldn't focus on his face.


And here are all four basking in the sun after a long photo shoot.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed these cute pictures of everyone's favorite hobbits! Unfortunately, I don't have Bilbo but these little guys are great. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more pictures and where I should take the boys next!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts