The Thief Got Stolen From... Get to Know Me Tag

So, I just decided to jump on here and do this tag. I have nothing better to do than steal tags because I'm bored. On with the show!

I stole it from The Author(Madeleine Ostermann) over at To Write Or Not To Write. Her answers were pretty cool so go and visit her blog!

Vital Stats/Appearances:


(Pen)name: Fawnabelle Baggins, at your service. And, if I were to write any fantasy novels in the future, I would love to be published under this name.

Nicknames: Almost everyone calls me Fawn, except my blood-related family.

Birthday: I was born on a Tuesday. (No, really, I was. I checked!) AND it was in the summertime.

Hair color and length: Just plain brown and almost to my waist. When I was in kindergarten, I was able to sit on it. My hair has gone through many snips and trims. And, of course, my hair has not quite made up its mind whether it's curly or wavy, but it's always (almost) manageable and frizzy.
*I could write a whole post on my hair, you guys. We're very good friends...

Eye color: Just plain brown.

Braces, piercings, tattoos(?!): I've never had braces and I would not like to ever have them. I don't think I need them but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I used to have me ears pierced but I never really wore earrings so they're closed. I don't intend on piercing them again. And I've never had the desire to have a tattoo and I don't have one either.

Righty or lefty?: Righty! Although I tried to make myself ambidextrous... (Isn't that a fun word to say?!)

Ethnicity: I'm pure Fallohide actually.


Firsts:

First novel written: Not applicable. I like to write short stories though.

First novel completed: Not applicable. I still haven't finished it.

Award for writing: Not applicable. Any stories I've written have not had sad themes.

First publication: Not applicable. I DON'T HAVE A NOVEL TO PUBLISH.

First conference: Not applicable. These questions are tiresome...

First query/pitch: NOT APPLICABLE. Are we done now? Yes?! Good.

Favorites:

Novel(that you wrote): Are you kidding me? Not more of these questions... but authors have favorite novels they wrote? Well, that kind of makes sense.

Genre: FANTASY! *sparkles*

Author: J.R.R. Tolkien

Writing music: LOTR soundtracks or any other classical.

Time to write: All day and all night(and everything that he sees is just BOOKS)

Writing Snack/Drink: English breakfast tea and fresh baked cranberry scones... *sigh*

Movie: The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions. The Appendices are amazing. I actually finished watching them not that long ago. SO. MUCH. INFORMATION.

Writing memory: When I started my There and Back Again blog.

Childhood book: I listed a few in the Cake Flavored Tag down belowwwwwwww. *whispers* it's the last question...

Currently:

Reading: A Catholic Girl's Guide by Father F.X. Lasance. It's awesome! I use it for Mass and confession and morning/evening prayers and actual reading material.

Writing: This blog post...

Listening to: The birds chirping outside.

Watching: Nothing at the moment BUT we've been watching this mini series on The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. It's so good. The first day we started watching it, we finished 6 episodes.

Learning: That I need to get the yard clean ASAP so I can go to Dapper Day at Disneyland with the fam on Sunday.

Future:

Want to be published: Not quite sure yet. I have to think about it some more.

Indie or Traditional: Traditional, please.

Wildest goal: Intern at Disney Animation Studios in the near future. THAT. WOULD. BE. AMAZING.

So that's the tag, everyone! Quick update before I go!
  • Exciting movies are happening!!! Like HELLO, I NEED MONEY TO GO SEE YOU. Could you space yourselves out?! Infinity War basically next week, SOLO in May, Incredibles 2 looks good, WRECK IT RALPH 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! guys I'm dying.
  • Also, Food & Wine Fest at Disney was AMAZING. Delicious food. Thumbs up!
  • Pixar Fest started last week(HENCE THE NEW HEADER) and I SAW TIFF FROM THINGAMAVLOGS. Just wow. I'm not even worthy. I saw her and pointed her out to my sister and just started walking away. I'm such a weirdo.
  • Dapper Day on Sunday! My first time EVER. I've been dreaming of going and it's not blocked so I'm totally going. I want to find a light blue dress so I can go dressed as Wendy because Wendy is goals.
Wow it looks like I just threw up on the screen, ew. Anyway, I've got to fly! Have a zip-a-dee-do-dah day!

Comments

  1. I loved getting to know you, Fawnabelle! Fantasy and JRR Tolkien fans unite!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent answers all round! Oh hair, how I love hair. I too could write a whole post on it, I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! ME TOO. If only there was a hair-inspired tag we could do... *hint hint* ;)

      Delete
  3. Hope you had fun at Dapper Day! It always looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a TON of fun! I felt like I time-traveled to the 60's. And I was so happy because I've always loved the old pictures of Disneyland where everyone was dressed nicely and I've always wished I could've seen Disneyland in its original glory! It was so magical.

      I might post a few pictures of our photo shoot my sister and I took that day... Would you be interested in seeing a post like that?

      Delete
  4. Your header is so awesome! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I made it myself *sparkles* :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts