May the Fourth Be With You All

Happy May the Fourth everyone! *throws candy*


I was hoping to post my very first podcast of Mini Movie Reviews as a May the 4th gift for you all but my special guest wasn't able to make it. So now I have to find another guest star and post it sometime in the near future! And it will definitely be about Star Wars: The Last Jedi. So look out for that! It's coming soon!

I'll have to give you some new buttons instead so here you go! No repeats this year! YAY US!




Celebrate your Star Wars love in the comments below! Did anyone watch the movies today?

Comments

  1. Nice buttons, Fawnabelle!

    I didn't watch any of the movies yesterday, but I did wind up going to a young adults event and we spent about half an hour talking about the fan theory that Jar-Jar Binks is in fact a Sith/Darth. Very interesting!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Catherine!

      Ooh wow! That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go to events where I could talk about ridiculous fan theories XD

      Delete
  2. I was travelling, but in the hotel I watched The Force Awakens! 'Cause you have to watch a STAR WARS on May the Fourth! I am going to take the BB-8 button...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi we're June and Jose! You have a nice blog. Star Wars is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, nice to meet you guys! Thanks so much :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts