Hello September Tag (in October) || Life Update ~ I'm Leaving?

Hello there, friends! June and Joze over at The Comic Book Bros tagged me for the"Hello September" blog tag. This is very helpful because I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about this week! Thanks guys!


The rules:
>Please copy these questions (below) answer them, and then write out new questions (or just copy these) for the people you nominate below your answered questions.

> Nominate 3 bloggers

> lastly, include these guidelines in your post, and use the tag picture.


Let's start!

1. Windy or rainy autumn?

Ooh, definitely windy! I love the excuse to go outside when it's a blustery day!



2. Halloween or thanksgiving?

Pfft, Halloween for sure. It's so spoopy and I love seeing everyone having a good time in costumes.

3. What is your favorite fall dessert?

Without a doubt, pumpkin pie. We eat so much pumpkin pie during the fall!

4. What is your favorite color of leaves?

I'm probably going to have to say yellow because when it's sunset all the trees look golden.

5. Turkey or ham?

Ham! Mostly because it's extra salty and juicy :P

6. Coffee or tea?

Tea, of course! I never liked coffee. I don't like the smell of coffee either.

7. What is your best fall memory?

My best fall memory is probably when I went to a pumpkin patch late at night with Frodo, Merry and Pippin. But that's another story for another time...

8. Candy corn or candy apple?

Candy apple, no doubt. I've never liked candy corn either.

9. Football or soccer?

To play or watch? Either way I would choose football!

10. Spiders or rats?

Ew, seriously? You guys are horrible XD

I would probably choose rats over spiders. Although you can kill spiders more easily than rats... that's really sad actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a fun tag! Now onto the update part of this post!

If I worried any of you with the title of this post, I am so sorry! I couldn't resist saying it like that... I am not leaving the blogging community! I am going to London and Paris for a week! 


Yeah I know! I don't know if you've heard but there's an exhibition about Tolkien's manuscripts in Oxford right now. It ends October 28 and I learned about this about three months ago. As soon as I saw it, I was devastated! We're going on another trip next summer where we intended to go to Oxford and London but the exhibition would be over by then. Long story short, my family and I are going to see it! I still can't believe we're actually going XD

I leave on Tuesday next week and land in London on Wednesday. It's a 12 hour flight but the time difference means we land the next day. So you won't be seeing a post from me next week but the following week I hope to update you on my trip! And maybe with some pictures too...?!

So if you could all please pray for my family as we travel that would mean so much to me!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this! Hope you have a good trip. -Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like coffee?!!! You don't like the smell of coffee?!!! (GASP!) - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know... but I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like coffee, right? It’s just wayyy too strong for me :P

      Delete
  3. Agreed, coffee and candy corn are gross.

    Have an awesome trip! I'll say a prayer for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

      Thanks for the prayers! Our trip was great! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures soon ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts