Disney Princess Book Tag

Hello friends! Wow, it's only been a week since I posted! *cue happy dance*

oh yeah, work it
I found this tag from Readers Rule and I thought the categories were really cool and would be a ton of fun to answer. So I hope you all enjoy!

*EDIT* I was going to post this a while ago but I put in the extra effort and didn't use the same book twice. It was so hard, haha. But anyway I'll let you get back to reading...


You have no idea how long it took for me to make this XD


Snow White

"This book (like the movie) started it all"

Favorite Debut Book From an Author


Everland by Wendy Spinale


So you should know by now that I don't really read any YA/teen fiction. But I am a huge enthusiast for anything Peter Pan related that's a relatively good read so Everland is right at the top with my favorite books.

*EDIT* AnD tHe AuThOr JuSt CaMe OuT wItH a NeW bOoK aNd I'm So ExCiTeD!!! 0.o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinderella

"A diamond in the rough"

Just Like Cinderella, You Either Didn’t Expect Much Out of This Character in the Beginning But Turned Out to Be a Total Gem

Dear and Glorious Physician by Taylor Caldwell


After I read Dear and Glorious Physician, I couldn't NOT love Saint Luke! I mean, most of it is probably fictional. But I can't help raving about it to anyone who will listen. (I once started ranting about it to one of the priests at church and I ended up fangirling for a little bit... oops.)

And then he was in the Paul: Apostle of Christ movie!!! Did you see it?! It was GOOD. Like, REALLY GOOD. And Luke(I mean, Saint Luke) was in it! And he was great. And Paul and Luke are such great friends and I want a friend like Saint Luke!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora

"Sleeping beauty"

A Book That Makes You Sleepy or Just Could Not Hold Your Attention


The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien


Unfortunately, that is the only reason why I haven't finished it. The legends behind Middle-earth are breathtaking and I need to give it undivided attention. It's one of those books that you can't take with you everywhere because you're tempted to read it but it takes up too much brain space... but I'll finish it one of these days!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariel

"Under the sea"

A Book With a Water/Ocean Setting


Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell


I'll never forget reading The Island of the Blue Dolphins. I had to read it for school and I had to answer questions about it but I kept on forgetting what it was about. But it was a very good book the third time around!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle

"Beauty and the beast"

Name a Book With the Best Bookworm/Book Lover



Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling


Hermione Granger is probably by far the best bookworm/book lover ever. I've only read the first 3 books in the Harry Potter series but my older sisters were huge fans and we watched the movies all the time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine

"The thief and the princess"

Name Book with an Unlikely Love Story (Either in Terms of Romance or a Book You Didn’t Expect to Love So Much)


The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


I totally didn't expect to love The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes as much as I do! When I was younger, I thought it was all murder and gore. But his adventures are more than just crime. It involves real world problems. Sherlock has helped me think clearer than I ever imagined! I owe a lot to him(and Watson of course).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pocahontas

"The real life princess"

Name a Book that is Based on a Real Life Person You Want to Read/Have Read

The Ear of the Heart by Mother Dolores Hart, O.S.B


I've been really wanting to read The Ear of the Heart. It's written by Mother Dolores Hart. She was an actress in Hollywood around the time of Elvis Presley, I believe. I think I even remember hearing that she was in a movie with him? Not too sure. Anyway, somehow she became a religious sister and it seems like an interesting story based on that. I mean, who in Hollywood would go and become a nun? I could never imagine a thing like that, no matter what time period it is. Not that it's impossible, just highly unlikely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mulan

"The princess that saved her country"

Name the Fiercest Heroine You Know


Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery


I would have to say that Anne Shirley Cuthbert is the fiercest heroine I know! She went through so much like moving from house to house when she was younger, dealing with people judging her by her circumstances, and peer pressure at school. Like WOW, I can't even imagine myself going through all that and still trying to find the silver lining!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiana

"The princess with the coolest and most diverse crew"

Name a diverse book whether it is a diverse set of characters (like Tiana’s group of Naveen, Louis, Ray, and more) or just diverse in general


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has a TON of diverse and curious characters. Even if a character pops in for a chapter, they are very different in appearance as well as in personality!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel

"Let your loooong hair down"

Name the Longest Book You’ve Ever Read


The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien


It's definitely The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I mean, what other book has 1,000 pages?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida

"I determine my own fate"

A Book Where There is No Love Story/Interest or Isn’t Needed


The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


The Hobbit is a book that has NO love story. Well, Thorin and the Mountain could count as a love story, I suppose. But no real love story was included and doesn't need it either.

(So I don't know WHY ON EARTH you had to put one in the movies! Tauriel was[and is] a great character and she didn't need to have a love triangle!*sigh*But I'm not upset anymore. I've let it go...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna and Elsa

"Frozen hearts"

A Book in a Winter/Cold Setting


The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry


Cold climate? Winter? I don't know if this counts but it's takes place during Christmas! Either way, it's an amazing story and I love it so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moana

"How far I’ll go"

A Character That Goes on a Journey


The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum


Dorothy's journey to Oz is such a great story of a hero on a journey! Frodo would be ideal but, you know, I can't repeat the same book twice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was exhausting but I'm very proud of myself! I didn't repeat a book! *cue happy dance*

One of the best scenes in Disney history. The Lion King is GOLD.
Did you have any similar answers? Have you read these books too? Is anyone else super excited for Bilbo and Frodo's birthday this Saturday? Is anyone doing anything special? Does anyone have any ideas on what I should give them for their birthdays?!

Comments

  1. Huh, I did a Disney Princess book tag a while back, but it was different from this one! I might have to steal this!

    The Gift of the Magi = <3. Such good memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Yes, you should! That would be very interesting!

      <3 I know right? I love that story!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts