Happy Hobbit Day!

Hello Fawn's friends! It's Frodo. She's been gone ALL day doing fun stuff like the Baggins Birthday Bash and a thing called Faith & Fun. But she said I can write a post on her blog about anything I want so I guess I can forgive her.

Anyway, I found this Best Friend Tag on the internet and I brought Sam with me so that I can do it with him. Whatever we say will be typed in exactly how we say it so it will be more entertaining XD

I'll be writing in dark blue and Sam will be writing in dark yellow.

Hello everyone :) 

Let's start! Sam and I present the Best Friends Tag!


*I can make headers too, see!


1. When and how did you first meet?

I don't even think Fawn knows how we met!

I don't think so either! The first time I saw you was at one of Bilbo's birthday parties...

Really? But the first time we met, your Gaffer was gardening with you on the front porch.

Yes that's right. And you almost fell because we were patching up a hole by the stones, haha!

Ha! That's right! And I'm still a clutz. You'd think after all the times I've fallen I would learn... Next question!

2. Who is your best friend's hero?

Well I know your heroes are Bilbo and Gandalf. Do you know who mine is?

Um... no XD

*shakes head* you didn't even try! Alright I'll tell you. I've always looked up to my ol' Gaffer but my hero is Bilbo too! He told the greatest stories of his adventures---

And elves!

Yes and elves. But he mostly saved me from my old way of thinking and taught me to be comfortable with the unknown.

*claps* that was probably the best answer we will ever get from this tag! Next question.

4. What is your best friend's favorite color?

We didn't make this obvious from the colors we chose for our answers XD

*laughs and falls on the floor* you're so smart, Mister Frodo! Wait, why did you write that I fell?!

Because you did! NEXT!

5. What is our favorite food?

Well we both like mushrooms and roast chicken. But does that count?

I think that works, Mister Frodo. Next question!

6. What is the name of your best friend’s crush?

*smirks* Rosieeeeeee XD

*blushes* Don't write that I blushed, Mister Frodo!

*laughing* But you did blush, Sam! Your whole face is red! XD

Just because you don't have a crush...

That's exactly why I can tease you about yours! And these questions are really random.

7. What is your best friend’s biggest fear?

I think yours is the unfamiliar... am I correct, Sam?

Pretty much, yes. I think you summed it up pretty well. And I know you're scared of garden snakes and spiders...

*shudders* Yeah, they're just so creepy... *shudders again* Let's move on.

8. If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things he could not live without?

Books, food, and me XD

Books, food and Rosie! *laughs and almost dies choking on his own saliva*

*rolls eyes* of course you would say that... Next question.

9. What three movies does your best friend love the most?

The Original Star Wars Trilogy.

Aren't those both of our favorite three movies, Mister Frodo?

Oh yes that's right, haha!

10. What are the two things your best friend does not know about you?

Sam doesn't know that I wash my hair with lilacs and he also doesn't know that I used Fawn's hairbrush and never told her. She freaks out when I use her stuff for some weird reason...

0_0 wow, I really didn't know you did all those things. I feel like you don't tell me anything!

Of course I tell you things! But I can't tell you every single prank I pull on Fawn! That's basically impossible...

Of course it is. Well, you didn't know that I planted that milkweed plant outside your window on April Fool's so caterpillars would crawl into your room. And I know for a fact that you didn't know I actually celebrated April Fool's Day either!

Wait, you planted that on purpose?! A worm was on my pillow, Sam!

It wasn't a worm. It was a monarch caterpillar and it serves you right for teasing me about Rosie. Now we're even! :D

11. How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?

Wayyy too long! Once I waited for 30 minutes...

Well you take forever when we go to the Green Dragon... *snorts then falls off the chair*

Honestly, Mister Frodo, you really ought to have more composure...

12. Which is your best friend’s favorite season and why?

Both of our favorite season is autumn.

And I like autumn the best because It's not too extreme and the Shire looks beautiful with the trees colored orange and red.

It's my favorite because I have an excuse to eat soup every day!

13. What is your best friend’s dream job?

I don't know that you have a dream job, Sam.

You could call it that. I love gardening and I would't mind doing it for a livin' until I'm as old as Gandalf. I think you don't have a dream job, Mister Frodo. Unless writin' stories and things like that is your "dream job".

That would be very nice to be an author!

14. If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?

Mister Frodo's usual meal at the Green Dragon is chicken and mushroom pot pie.

And Sam usually eats the creamy potato soup with their yeast rolls. He'll occasionally get cornbread.

15. Which part about your best friend that you admire most?

I admire Sam's hard work and determination to get things done.

I admire Mister Frodo's kindness toward other hobbits.

But you are very kind as well, Sam.

Not always. I have some nasty thoughts about your relative Lobelia Sackville-Baggins...

*pats Sam on the shoulder* you just have to laugh about it sometimes!

16. What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?

Mister Frodo always has a book, an apple, and his wits with him.

Very right, Sam! I think you carry a hand spade, a snack, and seeds.

I sure do!

17. What's your best friend’s favorite TV show?

Sam really liked The Andy Griffith Show that Fawn introduced him to!

Right! And you really like those travel documentaries about Fawn's other home, don't you?

Yes, it's really fascinating!

18. Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?

What's a "chick-flick", Mister Frodo?

No idea. But I don't like the sound of it... I think we would both watch an action movie.

Agreed.

19. What is the one thing that annoys you most about your best friend?

That he constantly teases me about Rosie.

That he gets so upset when I tease him about Rosie XD

20. What is the last book your best friend read?

When did you last read a book, Sam?

I just finished a book the other day about---

No wait, let me guess. Was it about plants?

Nope.

*gasps* did you read something non-garden related?! Did you read the self-help book I gave you?

Yes! I finally read it! It was very helpful. And the last book you read was the story of Barnabas Took, wasn't it?

Yes I just finished it. It wasn't entirely accurate but it was very interesting.

22. Does your best friend have any nicknames?

Mister Frodo's nickname is... Mister Frodo.

And Samwise's nickname is Sam!

23. What is the one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?

Sam would want me to not tease him for the rest of his life about Rosie. Or a ceramic pot from the Blue Mountains!

I got you a really nice gift last year, remember Mister Frodo?

Yes! That's my favorite knick-knack! It's such a lovely sculpture of a bird!

And this year *pulls out present*

I get my present now?! Yay! *opens present* A NEW QUILL! What kind of feather is this, Sam?!

Well sir, I asked Gandalf if he could ask the Great Eagle Lord Gwaihir to---

ThIs Is LoRd GwAiHiR's FeAtHeR?!

Well I'm not sure if it's his but it's from his tribe! Do you like it, Mister Frodo?

Like it?! This is amazing, Sam! *hugs* I don't even want to use it! Thank you, Sam!!!

You're very welcome. But we should really get back to this tag...

Oh yes, you're right!

24. What is your best friend really bad at?

The one thing Mister Frodo is bad at is not telling his friend's about pranks he pulls on Miss Fawn.

Yes I'm very bad at that, haha! Sam is really bad at getting over little things people say.

Yes that's true. Onto the last question!

25. Can you describe your best friend in one word?

Loyal. And how would you describe me, Sam?

Kind. I was going to say 'smart' but that doesn't really describe your personality.

Thanks, Sam. This was very fun! I'm so glad you came over and agreed to do this with me.

You're very welcome, Mister Frodo. I'm getting a bit hungry. How about you?

Yes a bit. Thanks for reading, everyone! We hope you're enjoying Hobbit Day!

Goodbye! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you spending Hobbit Day? Are you eating a lot of good hobbity food today?

Comments

  1. Hi Fawnabelle! I just found your blog, and I read this post, and I LOVE IT!!! This is so cute! I could just SEE Frodo and Sam sitting in an interview while I was reading this! I am so glad you have found this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lacy, welcome! Aw, thank you! They had a lot of fun doing the tag together :D

      Oh, and Frodo said he's glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! This was so much fun to read. Tell Frodo and Sam how much I enjoyed it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you read it! They don't get on here very often so they were very pleased to hear that you enjoyed it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts