The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge: Day 12

YASS THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOOOD!!!


There are so many little funny parts. Like Bilbo twitching his nose. But that's a different funny... It's cute funny XD


And there's Ori funny. Ori has his own category...


Seriously that is SO original. And might I mention hilarious. Well pretty funny...

And Gandalf was pretty funny too. But Gandalf is Gandalf so you can't get expect more than that! But the scene that makes me laugh the most is when Ori says, "I'm not afraid. I'm up for it. I'll give him some dwarvish iron right up his jacksie!"quo

(Please ignore the subtitles...)

HA!  There's nothing like a dwarf to make you laugh when the time is right...

Which scene makes you laugh the most? Isn't Bilbo's nose twitching the cutest? Do dwarves make you laugh as much as I do?

(P.S. Really sorry I was late to post. I was gone the whole day and was not able to get to a computer. Or my phone, which is kind of hard to type on.)

Comments

  1. I love the whole misunderstanding between Bilbo and the Dwarves at the Unexpected party. There's just such a culture-clash and it never ceases to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto... It's probably my favorite part of AUJ. But I can't say for sure because it's been a while since I've seen them. Well, that gives me something to do while my family watches the Superbowl! :D

      Delete
  2. My favorite moment is when Thranduil meets Bilbo in BOTFA. "So this is the halfling that stole the keys from my dungeon from under the nose of my guards." Bilbo says, "Er...yes. Sorry about that," so funny--Martin Freeman at his best. LOL I never noticed his nose before, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That totally slipped my mind! That was so funny and so is the gif! XD
      Have a happy Superbowl Sunday!

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks! I forgot it was the Superbowl today *facepalm*

      Delete
    3. Me too. But my dad has been counting the days so there's no way I can get away from watching it. But it's not as bad as I make it lol XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts