The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge: Day 16

I can't think of anything else to say before I start anymore... Boo hoo :'(


I thought Martin Freeman was awesome in his role as Bilbo. He really fit into the character. But of course Richard Armitage was pretty good too. I mean, I (sort of) imagined Thorin that way, before the movies came out.

It's kind of hard to fit these characters (the dwarves for example) because they didn't have much detail in the book. Radagast isn't even IN the book so yeah. But I thought it was pretty cool that they added him in there. If he had just a little bit more, um what's the word? Oh my goodness, I'm drawing a blank. *bangs head against keyboard* ugh, this is torture...

Well, I'm assuming you know what I mean because I said it in a post earlier this week, right? *checks posts* oh yeah! The word I used was: "like a madman"...

Yeesh, I really said that? Wow, I must've been crazy frustrated or something. That was kind of, like... Okay I seriously can't think at all today. Please excuse my brain. It's still asleep.

Who do you think was the best casting? I hope my brain wakes up because I have A LOT to do today... Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts